Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

YEP!!

It's that Merry time of year again!!

The time where parents and people flood the stores looking for presents for their loved ones. I myself work at one of these stores. Which will now be closing very late due to the season. Most of the time at 12 am or possibly later. As such, I won't be able to update my site right at 12 am like usual for the upcoming weeks.

This is how not being able to update on time makes me feel



I'm a Nazi about scheduled updates and deadlines but it's season and it can't be helped. I will update as soon as I get home.

Around January is when things will slow down and I'll update at the regular time again!

OH!

If you haven't heard I'm updating BUH Studio in a big way after season is through! I'm not giving out a release date yet but I'll tell you it's coming soon!
Here's a little teaser!!!


1 comment:

  1. hahaha i didnt know that u were on a talkshow masai. or that you were dragged off and raped by santa

    ReplyDelete